2.13.2012

what I wore...shh! it's yesterday's edition!

Happy Monday guys!  I've been busy in the greatest way since my day of procrastination (which you can catch up on if you read previous posts). Fun, pretty things have preoccupied my time, like making a dress for a lovely lady I've met who loves astronomy as much as I do & finishing a couple of custom listings through my Storenvy and Etsy shops. Anyway, this really is just a happy post in which we say "hello" to one another and I get to share yesterday's outfit.
I've been wearing this jean skirt too much because I think it goes with everything. Even if you were to tell me it didn't I really wouldn't stop wearing it because I love it and it's comfortable. Also, this is one of the peter pan collar shirts that I was working on. It came out great and it's so easy to add this collar to any shirt or dress that I can definitely see myself attacking the rest of my boring shirts with a cute collar! The shoes are definitely my "February shoes" from Forever 21.
 and I'm sorry, I know I have to bust out the "real" camera soon because nothing takes a picture like a real camera on a stable tripod, but hey an iphone can get the job done too!
Also, the mail just came and with it came some great things, but not my order from Dorothy Perkins, which was dispatched 2 weeks ago! I don't remember them taking this long. (total sad face) I hope it hasn't gotten lost.