2.28.2012

diable dans le details...

Shiny (heavy) Strawberry ring, newly finished skirt with dots, daisies & bow!
I haven't posted much at all in the last few days. Mainly because I've been feeling like a cold was gonna hit, but I think it may have just passed with only a warning...fingers crossed! Also, I have been working hard every night finishing up some dresses and skirts before I head out of town. Hopefully the weather where I'm  going will allow me to wear my new pieces. I thought I would have been able to wear and photograph a couple of them by now, but it's still a bit too cold here and they're definitely warmer weather items.
Since I'll be going a few days without a reliable blogging source, I'd like to leave you with a few tele-photos highlighting some pretty details and the promise of more pretty details and photos from our mini adventures.

a happy Dorothy Perkins mail day!
Newly made necklaces in the Piccadilly Lilly shop on Storenvy!

A now finished nautical print halter dress.
Spring inspired sweetheart dress.

One of my favorite newly made dresses! Pink & cream with mustard bow.