Oh, but anyway, the point is mainly that I am deep cleaning everything in sight and I've just gotten back from donating more than half of my clothes. The size of my wardrobe just became a bit overwhelming and yet I "couldn't find a thing to wear!" Not much survived the donation bins...mainly just my special vintage pieces, work clothes and anything I handmade. The rest of it has been donated, stored in space bags or on the garment rack I am planning to live off of for the next couple months...I think I can do it. It will be a challenge in restyling! So until I get to the restyling part, I'll share some tele-photos with you...
- A super cute cook book filled with classic bakery goodies!
- Colorful shopping
- A ridiculous pink bathroom I couldn't help but find cute!
- view from my laundry room (where I've been spent too much time)
- My empty vintage dresser waiting for new life.
- Favorite old polaroid on top of my dresser
- Me, playing with Hipstamatic and pretty, vintage mirrors
- Color pallet inspiration for dresser (?)