3.13.2012

OOTD: you've seen it before & you'll see it again...

I was doing so well posting almost every day last week! Sorry I couldn't keep it up guys...I've been crafting. New items, including this necklace found at PiccadillyLilly.
Anyway, my birthday was on Sunday and I just wanted to thank sweet Amanda for making it a lovely afternoon with tea and shopping. Who doesn't like going out for tea and shopping at thrift stores?! Other than that, I'm kinda glad the time change made my Sunday an hour shorter.
To the outfit...I have posted this ASOS dress before, but can you blame me for posting it again? The collar makes the dress just...great! Today I paired it with this blue and white vintage cardigan and yellow kitten heels from Target (not that you can see them in the darkest of dark rooms!)
Hope your week's off to a great start!