1tsp vanilla extract
1 cup milk
2 tbsp veggie oil
1 1/2 cups diced apple (I used green for a bit of punch)
2 cups flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 large egg
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
Topping: granola and an extra pinch of cinnamon
- preheat oven to 375degrees
- In large bowl, stir dry ingredients, (flour, baking powder, salt,cinnamon)
- Add in brown sugar, egg, softened butter, veggie oil and vanilla.
- Slowly add in milk after every few stirs, until all ingredients are wet
- Stir in apples
- Spoon batter into lined muffin tin
- Sprinkle granola and a pinch of cinnamon over the top.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes.
- makes 12